Saturday, 28 December 2013

Sea into the Pacific



Sweater from Zipia.net, Lovesick Jeans from Hot Topic, Rain Boots by Dav, Bracelet from shopforjayu.com, Watch by Nixon

Recently,  I went to the Ripley's Aquarium in Toronto with my school and it's literally one of the coolest places I've been to! I wore a really casual and comfortable outfit because I knew I was going to be running around like a hyperactive 4 year old in there.

WARNING: If you're lonely bitch single and bitter about it, stay away from this place! It's date central up in here. Literally couples at every corner. 

Here are some pictures I took! 















xxx Jenny

2 comments:

  1. omg that place looks so nice but I hate seeing couples everywhere aaah *runs away* ;w; Somehow I think the ocean is scary ._. Anyways, the sweater is so cute and looks so comfortable *-*

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...