Avocado/Egg DIY Hair Mask!
Hello my unmasked beauties! I have an amazing hair mask recipe that will leave your hair with the desirable "three S's": Silky, Soft, and Shiny!
The results are comparable to any high end salon brand mask that your trusted hairdresser as lured you into purchasing in the past! This recipe is extremely easy, effective and most of all affordable by using ingredients that you probably already have right in your kitchen! Our bodies should be taken care of the way it was meant to be since the beginning of time; naturally and organically!
- 1 ripe as can be avocado (pitted,mashed)
- 2 1/2 TBSP of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg yolk
- In a small bowl mix the the avocado, olive oil, and egg yolk together really well!
- Apply the mask onto damp hair (make sure its damp and not wet!) by massaging it into your scalp and spreading it down to the end of your hairs! Gotta treat those slit-ends!
- Place a shower cap over your head and tuck your hair in to help the products sink into your scalp and for full absorption of all the amazing nutrients! Stay like this for 20-30MIN
- Rinse your hair while massaging your scalp and shampoo!
**References: Very long, extremely damaged with load of split ends, never dyed dark brown hair. Combination hair; oily scalp, insanely dry ends.